Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Reflections

I have had a lot of fun with the Discover 2.0 Program. I learned more things and had so much fun doing it. It's hard to nail down a favorite because I liked it all but if I have to I liked the Audio/Video portion, I also liked learning more about the Social Networks. Before Discover 2.0 I never would have dreamed that I would set up a myspace account much less use it. It's been a blast. I use it to keep in contact with family members.
Some area's I found a bit confusing in the instructions mainly because I was not familiar with it and/or not that computer savvy. It was nice to have your co-workers to discuss these things with.
Overall this has been a wonderful experience and I have enjoyed it immensely, it would be great if sometime down the road we could have a refresher course to keep everything current.

No comments: