Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Item 19 Music and Other Audio

I had fun with this although I did feel a little guilty doing this at work. I tried last.fm, Pandora and Imeem. I liked last.fm best I felt it was easy to move around in, Pandora I thought was just too busy and confusing.
I also check out Internet Archives which I really liked. I think I need to get myself an MP3 player now because I did see several audio books that I would like to download. I also like the idea that they had some very old books that were digitalized some that would be great for history or genealogy purposes.
I looked at Mango Languages also which I think I would like to use to brush up on my Spanish.
I could see were libraries could use alot of these sites especially for reference. And no I don't think CD's are dead yet.

No comments: